10 Recommendation to Safeguard yourself to the Coronavirus (Covid19)
Published on 20th March, 2020
Sharing some credible information that we received from our guardian angel Mishell Leong Art with regards to the Covid19 safeguards:
The Chinese now understand the behaviour of Covid19 virus thanks to autopsies that they have carried out.
This virus is characterized by obstructing respiratory pathways with thick mucus that solidifies and blocks the airways and lungs. So they have discovered that in order to be able to apply in medicine you have to open and then block these airways so that the treatment can be used to take a fixed.
However, all of this takes a number of days. Their recommendations for what you can do to safeguard yourself are:
1) Drink lots of liquids, coffee, soups, teas or warm water. In addition, take a sip of warm water every 20 minutes because this keeps your mouth moist and washes any of the viruses that's inside your mouth into your stomach. The gastric juices will neutralize it before it can get to the lungs.
2) Gargle with an antiseptic in warm water. Like vinegar or salt or lemon every day if possible.
3) The virus attached itself to hair and clothes. Any detergent or soap kills it but you must take a bath or shower when you get in from the street avoid sitting down anywhere and go straight to the bathroom or shower. If you cannot wash your clothes daily hang them in direct sunlight which also neutralizes the virus.
4) Wash metallic surfaces very carefully because the virus can remain viable on these for up to 9 days. Take note and be vigilant about touching handrails and door handles etc. I guess within your own houses well you can make sure that you are keeping those clean and wiping them down regularly.
5) Don’t smoke
6) Wash your hands every 20 minutes using any soap that foams do this for 20 seconds and wash your hands thoroughly.
7) Eat fruits and vegetables try to elevate your zinc levels.
8) Animals do not spread the virus to people. This person to person transmission.
9) try to avoid getting the common flu I guess because this just already weakens your system and try to avoid eating and drinking cold things.
10) If you feel any discomfort in your throat or a sore throat coming on, attack it immediately using the above methods. The virus enters the system this way and remains for 3 or 4 days within the throats before it passes into the lungs.
I hope this information helps you and I hope everyone stays safe, stay healthy and stay vigilant. And remember to avoid touching your face if possible. #tailormaidsg